365 - 3

Monday, August 3, 2009 | |

So today started off a little, how shall I say, quickly. This morning as I was dreaming about the end of the world and God coming to take me and my family away in this crazy make-shift space ship making sure we left notes for Dodge and Chrysler that our cars were paid for...I was jolted awake by my mom telling me that I had to get up immediately to take her to my brother who was traped on the side of the road with a flat tire and a deadline to make it to his doctors appointment. So I jumped out of bed and obediently put on cloths and tried to wipe the sleep out of my eyes. I drove at top speeds (speeds shall remain un-named for legal purposes, hehe!) and found him waiting for us. We than made a swap and he and I headed for the doctor, making it to his appointment only 15 min late. These pictures I took while waiting in the car in the parking garage after dropping him off in front of the hospital. The great thing was that I had the frame of mind to grab a book and my mp3 player as I was leaving the house. I ended up sitting in the car for about an hour and all I got were these lousy photos! Hahahah They make me laugh! Hope they do the same for you! *wink wink*

Ray

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

About the Paparazzi...

So you may be wondering who I am...well look no further! I am a fun and funky photographer that has a wild obsession with color and taking pictures, hence the name "Kaleidoscope Paparazzi". I'm diving into the fabulous world of photography and wanting to share my work with others. Hope you enjoy. Contact me via this website if you're interested in booking a photo session with me. I can't wait to meet you!

Looking forward to what lies ahead on this road of people, places, and faces!

Ray ;)

Defining Moments...

ka⋅lei⋅do⋅scope

[kuh-lahy-duh-skohp] Show IPA
–noun
1. an optical instrument in which bits of glass, held loosely at the end of a rotating tube, are shown in continually changing symmetrical forms by reflection in two or more mirrors set at angles to each other.
2. a continually changing pattern of shapes and colors.
3. a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.

Origin:
1817; < class="ital-inline">kal(ós) beautiful + eîdo(s) shape + -scope



pa⋅pa⋅raz⋅zo

[pah-puh-raht-soh; It. pah-pah-raht-tsaw] Show IPA –noun, plural -raz⋅zi [-raht-see; It. -raht-tsee] Show IPA . a freelance photographer, esp. one who takes candid pictures of celebrities for publication.

Looking Through the Kaleidoscope

My photo
Augusta, GA, United States