A little update...

Wednesday, December 2, 2009 | |






I
know that you're probably wanting far more that I can really give you right now, but I ask that you please bear with me. I finally broke down and purchased a new computer. I have been working off of a 3 year old laptop and it has been wearing me down daily. I now have a brand spankin new machine and I'm excited to take her out for a spin. I'm excited to finally have the capability to work with my photos in a way that doesn't take an eon to complete. For a little bread to go with that water I'm including some photos from 2 recent shoots. There seems to be an epidemic of babies this year and I had the fabulous opportunity to photograph them and their sweet parents! Happy First year of life Emma Riley and Jeremiah Joel!
Enjoy and I'll hopefully be back very soon and with more fun goodies to show you! Thanks for hanging in there.

Ray :)

0 comments:

About the Paparazzi...

So you may be wondering who I am...well look no further! I am a fun and funky photographer that has a wild obsession with color and taking pictures, hence the name "Kaleidoscope Paparazzi". I'm diving into the fabulous world of photography and wanting to share my work with others. Hope you enjoy. Contact me via this website if you're interested in booking a photo session with me. I can't wait to meet you!

Looking forward to what lies ahead on this road of people, places, and faces!

Ray ;)

Defining Moments...

ka⋅lei⋅do⋅scope

[kuh-lahy-duh-skohp] Show IPA
–noun
1. an optical instrument in which bits of glass, held loosely at the end of a rotating tube, are shown in continually changing symmetrical forms by reflection in two or more mirrors set at angles to each other.
2. a continually changing pattern of shapes and colors.
3. a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.

Origin:
1817; < class="ital-inline">kal(ós) beautiful + eîdo(s) shape + -scope



pa⋅pa⋅raz⋅zo

[pah-puh-raht-soh; It. pah-pah-raht-tsaw] Show IPA –noun, plural -raz⋅zi [-raht-see; It. -raht-tsee] Show IPA . a freelance photographer, esp. one who takes candid pictures of celebrities for publication.

Looking Through the Kaleidoscope

My photo
Augusta, GA, United States