My Roommates Blog...

Thursday, October 15, 2009 | |

Well, I just got my camera from the repair center and it's back to being it's jolly self. I decided to test it out on my roommates new fall decorations around the house. My roommate, Sara Jane, has an eye for some seriously great style (you should see our apt. it's fabulous!) and to top it all off she writes an amazingly witty blog about home interiors ( and other fun stuff ). I wanted you to see her genius and my, well...we'll call it, craft. I was so excited to help her out and so glad she loved the shots and posted them. All I can say is I'm trying to get myself out there in the photography world and I'm looking into some cool things to help create a brand. I am hoping to get a logo made and possibly an update to this very website/blog...we'll see in the weeks to come what happens, I'll definitely keep you posted with more info. I'm so excited to see what God has planned. In the mean time enjoy Sara Jane's post and my pictures!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

why thank you for your kind words! we'll have to do a joint post on the dinner party saturday night.

About the Paparazzi...

So you may be wondering who I am...well look no further! I am a fun and funky photographer that has a wild obsession with color and taking pictures, hence the name "Kaleidoscope Paparazzi". I'm diving into the fabulous world of photography and wanting to share my work with others. Hope you enjoy. Contact me via this website if you're interested in booking a photo session with me. I can't wait to meet you!

Looking forward to what lies ahead on this road of people, places, and faces!

Ray ;)

Defining Moments...

ka⋅lei⋅do⋅scope

[kuh-lahy-duh-skohp] Show IPA
–noun
1. an optical instrument in which bits of glass, held loosely at the end of a rotating tube, are shown in continually changing symmetrical forms by reflection in two or more mirrors set at angles to each other.
2. a continually changing pattern of shapes and colors.
3. a continually shifting pattern, scene, or the like: The 1920s were a kaleidoscope of fads and fashions.

Origin:
1817; < class="ital-inline">kal(ós) beautiful + eîdo(s) shape + -scope



pa⋅pa⋅raz⋅zo

[pah-puh-raht-soh; It. pah-pah-raht-tsaw] Show IPA –noun, plural -raz⋅zi [-raht-see; It. -raht-tsee] Show IPA . a freelance photographer, esp. one who takes candid pictures of celebrities for publication.

Looking Through the Kaleidoscope

My photo
Augusta, GA, United States